* Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) AP limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and AP condition.
* To ensure compatibility, you may need to update the adapter’s drivers after an OS update.
- Interface: USB 2.0
- LED: Status
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz and IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- Wireless Modes: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure Mode
- WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Dimensions: 0.78 × 0.62 × 0.29 inches (19.85 × 15.7 × 7.39 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing