- Gas Lift Class: 4
- Gas Lift Specification: 80/10 (G1-01-N0-80(10)mm)
- Base: 27.5″ Nylon Base (B1-10-N0-R350mm ; B1-22-G2)
- Casters: 2″ Caster (W1-07-N0)
- Frame: Metal
- Adjustable Back Angle: 135° (A1-79-N0-TT ; A1-82-N0)
- Adjustable Headrest: Yes
- Adjustable Lumbar Support: Yes
- Package Size: 35.43″L x 27.17″W x 16.14″H
- Net Weight (Approximate): 44.75 lb / 20.3kg
- Gross Weight: 59.97 lb / 27.2kg
- Warranty Length: 2-year for Accessories
- Eco-conscious: Less Harsh Chemicals/REACH Certificate
- Meets/Exceeds: ANSI/BIFMA Standards: Yes
PREMIUM NEW-TECH MESH
The ultra-breathable mesh improves extensive airflow and decreases heat and moisture build-up, keeping gamers fresh during long intense gaming sessions.
EXCLUSIVE SUSPENSION SPRINGS
The environmentally reinforced mesh, coupled with exclusive suspension springs applied on racing cars, creates lightweight, responsive cushioning while extending the durability of the chair.
ADJUSTABLE LUMBAR SUPPORT
The rail-mounted lumbar support attached to the rigid steel skeleton smoothly regulates the height independent of the seat back for an extra level of comfort (15cm adjustment range).
REVOLUTIONARY MODULAR DESIGN
Inheriting the leading-edge modular design of the gorgeous Master Chair, the AIR offers users the same modular parts for an elevated and revolutionary gaming experience.
There are no reviews yet.