- Sensor: Bone sensor supported
- Driver: 11 mm Dynamic
- Active noise cancellation
- Call noise cancellation
- Awareness mode
- Voice mode
- Press Control: Once / twice / three times and long press
- Swipe Control: Up and down
- Bluetooth Compatibility: BT 5.2
- Pop-up and pair: Supported
- Wearing Detection: Supported
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connection with dual devices: Supported
- Requires smartphones running EMUI10 or above.
- Per Earbud: 55 mAh (min.)
- Charging Case: 580 mAh (min.)
Playtime (used with EMUI 11)
- 5 hours (with ANC enabled)
- 8 hours (with ANC disabled)
- 4 hours (with ANC enabled)
- 7 hours (with ANC disabled)
- 2.5 hours (with ANC enabled)
- 3 hours (with ANC disabled)
- Wired: USB Type-C (5 V/1.2 A/6 W)
- Wireless: Supported (2 W)
- About 40 minutes for the earbuds (in the charging case)
- About 1 hour for the charging case (wire and without earbuds)
- About 2 hours for the charging case (wireless and without earbuds)
*Typical value. Actual capacity may vary slightly. This capacity is the nominal battery capacity. The actual battery capacity for each individual product may be slightly above or below the nominal battery capacity.
**Listed data is applicable on some Huawei smartphones when running EMUI 11 or later as follows: HUAWEI Mate 40, HUAWEI Mate 40 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 40 Pro+, HUAWEI Mate 40 RS Porsche Design, HUAWEI P40, HUAWEI P40 Pro and HUAWEI P40 Pro+. When the earbuds are paired with other devices, the actual data may vary depending on product functions and system differences.
***The battery life and charging data come from Huawei labs with conditions by default: volume at 50%, and the AAC mode is enabled. The actual battery life may vary depending on the volume, audio source, environment interference, product functions and usage habits. Based on the test results of HUAWEI lab for reference only.
- Color: Ceramic White
- Height: 26 mm
- Width: 29.6 mm
- Depth: 21.7 mm
- Weight: About 6.1 g
- Height: 70 mm
- Width: 51.3 mm
- Depth: 24.6 mm
- Weight: About 60 g
*Product size, product weight and related specifications are theoretical values only. Actual measurements between individual products may vary. All specifications are subject to the actual product.